Grey Square Knee Length Fox Fur Coat
- Real Fox Fur
- Horizontal fur design
- Silk Jacquard Lining
- Hook and eye front button closure
- Real Leather and fox fur
- Professional fox fur cleaner only
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine wash
- do not Dry clean
Everyday Care Tips for Natural Fur Coats
- Your fur coat should always be hung on a broad sturdy padded hanger to keep the shoulders from loosing their shape. The neck of the hanger should be long enough to keep the collar of the coat away from the hanging rod.
- Do not hang a fur in a garment bag, especially a plastic bag that doesn't breathe. The fur needs air circulation to keep the hide from drying out and cracking.
- Do not leave jewelry pinned to your coat as it can mat the fur. When wearing your coat, do not use a shoulder bag consistently because it can wear away the fur and leave a bald spot. Wearing a scarf around your neck will prevent body soil and make-up from soiling your coat.
- Avoid using hairspray or perfume when wearing your coat. The formulas of most brands contain alcohol which can dry the hides. Any oils in the products may penetrate the fur and eventually become rancid. The odor is nearly impossible to remove.
- If you will be sitting for a long period of time, you should take your coat off to avoid crushing the fur. If you can't remove the coat, try to change positions often so that the fur will not be crushed in one spot over and over again. If possible, remove your coat and use it more like a blanket in your lap.
One size fits all (SML) : Bust - 94 cm / Length 90 cm
Free Express Delivery for orders over $100
$100 delivery on orders less than $100
Payment accepted: Credit Card/Paypal
Refunds issued for returns, except for Cash on Delivery, where only credit is given
How do I return or exchange my order?